Through partnerships with parents and grandparents, we strive for a ministry where children learn about Jesus and are discipled; a place where children can experience heart transformation - not behavior modification; and a place where children develop the tools needed to change their culture – not be changed by the culture.
Each week at LM Children’s Ministry your child will experience: worry-free check-in; loving, caring workers; a safe, friendly environment; fun, exciting activities; and age-appropriate interactive lessons.
We have classes for all children during Sunday School (9:30-10:30) and worship (Sunday at 10:45) and mid-week services (Wednesday at 6:15).
- LM Preschool -- Infants through Pre-K Our LM Preschool Ministry is for children birth through pre-kindergarten. Preschoolers are divided by age on Sunday mornings and Wednesday nights. We use the Bible Studies for Life
curriculum on Sundays and Team Kid on Wednesday nights. We provide a safe, fun, hands-on learning time. Preschoolers learn through activities about the
Bible, God, and Jesus. All volunteers undergo a thorough background check and training through
Ministry Safe before they are allowed to serve with children. Children are all checked in through our computer check-in program and receive a sticker name badge. Parents also receive a sticker with a matching code for pick-up after the activity or service.
- LM Kids -- 5K-5th grade. We continue to build upon the foundation that LM Preschool started. Kids participate in age-divided small group ministry during Sunday School. During LM Kids 1045 our kids continue learning with large group worship and small group learning activities that continues to build on the day’s session. We want to partner with parents and grandparents by offering an atmosphere that promotes an opportunity of growth and understanding of God’s Word.
There are four objectives in LM Kids Ministry:
- Children need to hear about Jesus and have the opportunity to know Him personally
- Children need teaching that is grounded in God’s Word so that they develop a biblical worldview
- Children need to develop Bible skills that they can learn to feed themselves
- Children need opportunity to learn to serve others
On Sunday mornings, LM Kids uses the Gospel Project (https://www.gospelproject.com/kids/) to provide a Christ-centered, chronological journey through Scripture. We want kids to discover how the gospel unfolds from Genesis through Revelation. We want kids to truly experience the gospel so that their hearts are transformed. The Gospel Project provides an opportunity for leaders to teach the gospel so that kid’s hearts are changed, not their behaviors.
On Wednesday nights, LM Kids study God’s Word with fun, interactive activities. Each week missions are taught and mission opportunities are presented for kids to participate in.
MOVE Camp info:
MOVE camp is our weeklong kids camp (VBS type event) for kids who have completed grades 5K-5th grade. This year's date is June 3-6, 6:00 – 8:15pm